Thursday 9 October 2014

A Short Introduction

Let me just begin by saying I have always been drawn to Pagan belief systems and ideologies. 

Recently I have felt compelled to pursue a Wiccan path and have been dedicating a lot of my time to educating myself, reading, researching and applying the knowledge I find and that's where this blog comes in. I am going to be documenting my Wiccan journey and all the things that go along with that. 

Hi my name is Vivienne Talise and welcome to my blog.

I personally feel that keeping this blog will not only be great for self reflection but also a great way to keep all my thoughts in line, all my research in one place and hopefully a helpful resource to anyone else in my position... looking to follow the path by starting from scratch.

Well I said this would be a short intro, so I'll leave it at that for now and I shall see you all in the next post. 


No comments:

Post a Comment